Thursday 18 July 2013

Landscapes

Andenes Fyr, taken by Laura from a boat.
The scenery at Andenes was always spectacular and the view changed with the weather. I have posted an album of scenes at Photobucket that you can open by clicking the link Scenery

This album contains pictures of boats and buildings as well as scenery, but whales, flowers, people and birds will all get separate albums. Most of the photos are mine, but some of the best ones are from Laura. I will add more photos to these albums as I edit my files.

The default view is as a slideshow, but you can get to the album from there and download pictures to keep.

If you have trouble opening or viewing the album, or want to add some of your own photos to mine, or want to correct or comment on anything I have posted, please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment